I respect the concept of Fair Use, but Fair Use doesn’t give us the right to do whatever we want with a person’s copyrighted works. Having said that, I freely share my writings with you, but there are guidelines to follow if you want to share what I’ve written with others:
1. If you quote something from my writings, I require that you put the thought in quotations and give a proper citation, like so: Chris Esty. Additionally, I require that you put a link back to the post/page where you quoted me from.
2. No portion of my writings may be used for commercial purposes.
3. You may print my posts/writings (from this website) in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Chris Esty. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.thebiblepost.com.”
4. You can print off any article or post I’ve written and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2013, Chris Esty. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.thebiblepost.com.”
5. You do not have permission to alter, transform, or build upon this work.
6. Do not repost my blog posts to any blog or website without first obtaining my permission. If you would like to repost any of my blog posts to your blog or website, contact me first, for information on what guidelines to follow for this. You can contact me Here
7. All photos taken by Chris Esty are copyrighted. You may post them to your personal blog or website (on a domain you own), provided that you link back to this site. Do not alter them: Do not put text on them, nor remove the watermark from them. Do not use them for commercial purposes without written permission from Chris Esty. And do not upload them to Facebook or Pinterest.
Note: Any photos on this site that have not been taken by Chris Esty are also copyrighted. You must get permission from their respective owners if you want to use them.
8. You may link to any post you like. In fact, it is encouraged that you link to blog posts from The Bible Post, as it helps this ministry to grow to reach more people with the messages that you have been encouraged by. So please be sure to share links to these posts. You can share links on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, your blog, in forums, etc… Wherever you can share a link, it is encouraged!